The Benefits of Auto Steam Cleaning
Dry steam and wet steam can be safely used for cleaning a vehicle’s interior and exterior. The steam’s pressure can cut through grease and dirt effortlessly while treating the vehicle's paint tenderly. This makes steam cleaning superior to traditional methods such as high-pressure water or chemical cleaning that often damages the vehicle's paint.
When steam cleaning, no harmful residue slides off of your vehicle, so wastewater is not a problem. Steam cleaning also uses less water than a traditional car wash, making it more environmentally friendly. In addition, high-temperature steam can deodorize and sanitize without using toxic chemicals. This is much safer for people with allergies or sensitivity to chemicals, resulting in a comfortable and pleasant driving experience.
Using a Steam Cleaner for Interior Detailing Is Safe
Steam Cleaner and Exterior Detailing
Cleaning the Ventilation System
- Exterior steam wash and dry
- Thorough vacuuming
- Clean wheels, tires, fenders, and gas cap.
- Steam and wipe down door jambs
- Steam and clean interior, exteriorglass and windows
- Dress tires
- Steam seats and wipe them down
- Clean and dress dashboard and center console
- Thorough vacuuming
- Steam sanitize the interior of the vehicle.
- Steam, deep clean, and condition the interior leather
- Steam cleaning and shampooing carpet, fabric surfaces, and extractor (seats, carpets, headliner)
- Steam wash and clean interior glass and windows
- Clean door jambs
- Polish and dress door jambs
- Clean and dress all plastic panels and vinyls (door panels, dashboard, center console)
- Clean the ventilation system (optional)
- Steam clean and vacuum the trunk (optional)
- Stain removal and spot clean the interior roof and upper panel
- Steam wash and detail the exterior
- Deep clean the wheels and rims
- Remove water spots
- Clean exterior glass and windows
- Dress tires and wheels
- Polish exhaust tips
- Dress exterior trim
- Polish emblems
- Polish door jambs
- Polish and dress fenders
- Hand waxing for shine and protection
- Headlight restoration
- Ceramic coating and sealant
- Claying of exterior surfaces to remove embedded contaminants.
- Steam cleaning the engine bay: softly dry steam-washing the engine bay, cleaning and degreasing all surfaces, and dressing all plastic and vinyl
- Jet ski